Our newly refurbished air-conditioned, split level gym is well equipped with some of the latest exercise equipment and weights, TV and audio entertainment and a qualified fitness team offering a free programme of support and individual advice. Should you require a ‘Personal Training‘ programme this is also available with for an additional fee.
As a new member of the Club, we like to ensure that you have all the information you need in order to exercise safely and effectively. We are one of the few remaining private health clubs to provide a ‘free’ fitness induction and on going programme reviews for no additional cost. We recommend that on joining you book in with one of our instructors for your personalised fitness programme although not compulsory.
Use of Gym, Etiquette and Dress Code
The gym is supervised by our fitness team, who are always available for consultation at the following times:
- Monday – Thursday: 9.00 am to 9.00 pm
- Fridays: 9.00 am to 6.30 pm
- Weekends: 10.00 am to 5.oo pm
Members are free to use the gym facilities during unsupervised periods – we would respectfully ask that everyone follow our simple code of etiquette and dress at all times, in particular:
- Appropriate gym clothing and sports footwear (no denim, hoods or hats please).
- Carrying a towel and wiping equipment after use.
- Training groups of no more than 2 people.
- Limiting time on equipment to 20 minutes during peak times.
Please note: Whilst we actively encourage young members to use the gym, unfortunately it is restricted to those of 14 years and above. In addition ONLY members of 16 years and above may sign in guests.